Write For Us
We are now accepting guest posts from bloggers who would like to increase their reach within the relaxation, wellness and health related niches.
If you would like to write for Relax Everyday, please read the following:
Guest articles must be related to the website in some way. This means they can either focus on relaxation itself, or on an overlapping topic. For example, some overlapping topics which would be a good fit are:
- Health including related topics such as wellness, fitness, healthy eating and diets, weight loss, and longevity
- Parenting including topics such as raising teens, maternal, and baby
- Stress relief including topics like relaxation, meditation, and yoga
What are the benefits of being a Relax Everyday guest blogger?
Writing for us is a great way to increase the reach of your audience. However the biggest benefit is for SEO purposes. We have a strong domain with good domain authority. This means that your blog will benefit from the link juice we can send your way.
We will allow dofollow links within the content.
Where Do We Publish Guest Posts?
Where we publish your guest post depends on the quality and topic.
Depending on the quality of the guest post, we may accept recurring posts from you. We are always looking to grow our network and we would enjoy receiving multiple guest posts provided the writing is excellent and the topics are of interest. Please do not pitch us for recurring guest posts. We will only invite those directy with whom we would like another guest post.
How Does It Work?
If you would like to write for us, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include a short pitch about the topic of your blog post. If we like the idea we can take things from there.
Please do not submit a guest post without first obtaining approval from us. Any guest posts sent directly to us without prior correspondence will be ignored.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please refer to these guidelines when writing your guest post:
- The content must be unique and high quality. We reserve the right to reject content that is poor quality. No plagiarised content is allowed, not is any spun content.
- The guest post must be minimum 800 words.
- The content must be properly formatted for good readability. This means short paragraphs of no more than 5 lines, and no excessively long sentences.
- All facts must be backed up my authoritative sources. However, please do not link out excessively. As a rule of thumb, keep it to a maximum of 3 external links for 800 words (including one link to your own site).
- You are allowed to include one link to your own site within the content.
- You must provide your own imagery. Any content without imagery will be rejected. You must provide the source for this image, or provide an image which you yourself own.
- The content must be proofread before sent to us. Any grammatical errors in your content will lead to us rejecting it.
- We reserve the right to make final edits.
- Please send your content to us as a Google Doc.
What Happens Next?
Provided that all the above guest post requirements have been met, we will add your post to our content schedule for publishing. Depending on the time and our schedule, your post may be published immediately, or it may be placed in a queue for up to 4 weeks. For the most part we strive to get the content published ASAP.
Once the post is published we ask that you promote it on your end through your social channels.
Want to write for us? We look forward to hearing from you.